Sorry guys for another non-automotive related post, but please stay tuned because my gang going to organize the Kelawang Touge in 2 weeks time.
Well, let’s back to the topic.
I had discussed it with a few of my friends who having the same doubt which is, why he/she to be the chosen one! Even thought we have different of ideas during the discussion but we still manage to summarize it.
1. Trustable, this is very important if you superior trust you, means your superior know you can deliver with minimum supervise. How to gain trust? Please read on.
2. Leadership, you able to lead the team.
3. Skillful, a technical leader who only know how to talk but do not know how to implement, I do not think he/she able to persuade the technical team members to follow his/her rhyme.
4. Dedicated, he/she must be able to work smart than everyone in the team, of course, you think is easy to be the chosen one?
5. Knowledgeable, or else, how you persuade your members?
6. Do your homework, why? You are the chosen one; you are the one who prepare to show something to the members!
7. Ass lover, Know how to cover your members’ ass; no one is perfect in the world, so you must be able to cover his/her ass but not blame them when they did wrong, but guide them and provide solution for them! (Because it will not solve the problem even you blame!)
8. Self management, if you do not know how to manage yourself, never ever think of manages other people.
9. Admit if you're wrong, you must admit you're wrong sometimes even you are the senior/leader/boss in the team. Remember Obama also know how to apologize.
10. Able to guide your team mates to the right track.
11. Right Working Attitude, you can work everywhere if you have the right working attitude.
That’s all we can think of now.
P/S: if you are the one who pay the salary and you wish to be the chosen one, yes you can, at the sometime, if you not the one who pay the salary, you must start to learn HOW!